Annual Highway Safety Report:
This is a comprehensive report on the impacts and effects of Highway Safety programming. An overview of strengths, efforts, challenges and legislative issues provide a comprehensive review of the year's success stories. Effective and outstanding projects are highlighted. A look into the future allows for planning and an understanding of key objectives.
- 2017 Annual Highway Safety Report
- 2016 Annual Highway Safety Report
- 2015 Annual Highway Safety Report
- 2014 Annual Highway Safety Report
Annual Highway Safety Plan:
This document provides a roadmap for improving highway safety in Delaware. The document is divided into two sections. The first section is the Benchmark Report which includes an overview of Delaware's highway safety priority areas; goals and objectives; guidelines for applying for federal funds; and a program cost summary reflecting the proposed distribution of federal funds. The second section is the Planning Document which includes a brief description of each project which will be implemented during the planning year and the amount of federal highway safety funds that have been allocated for that project. The Highway Safety Plan is Delaware's blueprint for improving highway safety in our state.
- FY 2018 Highway Safety Plan
- FY 2017 Highway Safety Plan
- FY 2016 Highway Safety Plan
- FY 2015 Highway Safety Plan
- FY 2014 Highway Safety Plan